Monday, March 30, 2009

slumber


hey guys,

today was a great day as blondie and raden came over to my house for a chill-out session. The original plan was to meet and just hang-out at mac but I decided to change the plan as its been a long time since I had friends over at my house.

I got ready and they came around 4plus with mac take away in their hand. Btw thanks raden for the milk tea !

just arrived

While eating we chat,catch up and the 'hows life' conversation.

The best part of the day was when they entered my room. Weird expression was seen on their faces. First of all they were suprise to see a neat room considering that it is a guy's room. (im a neat freak you see; i dont like mess, i mean who doesnt right?) The second part was the amount of clothes that I hang outside since I do not have space in my closet anymore.


mind you this is only half of what I have, the rest is in the closet. (this is the combined of mine and my bro)

they were even suprise to see that it is nicely colour coordinated. Virgos are organise bunch of people

im glad they had fun in my room, trying out other stuffs like bags,beanie etc.


this is what we call, "annoying paparazzi!"

After that it was just chilling at the couch watching the tele,


and it will not be a gathering if there is no final group pic

;D

overall the day was fun despite i need it so much cos im working tml. But 8April is so going to be worth it !

wondering..