Saturday, May 16, 2009

another saturday, another week


hey guys,

another saturday, another week. the week past so fast. well this week is more of IG drama. Three meetings in a week and about the who-is-who in the EXCO team; i mean more like who is in which post.

Other than that it is not as busy like some of the previous week.

overdue picture;

this picture was taken when I was studying on saturday last week(9May) at starbucks with Jan and Kelly.

Great news man. I managed to start back exercising again and I feel awesome! gonna keep up with it. After that went to SHOP FOR NEW FLIP FLOPS! weeeeeeeee

IM SO HAPPY. finally got a new one. the old one have been with me for like 2 years, its time for a new one. So while walking from woodlands stadium to causeway point decided to buy the flip flop myself

im still feeling so happy right now
haha

So woke to a saturday morning completing my assignment first then went to meet Bryan, Syakyla and Misaki at causeway point to study at civics library. It was more of a reason just to meet them. miss them though. Had fun studying while getting stress together. BTW im so lucky im not in Bryan's engineering course, all the maths modules can kill me man! haha

Oh here is the fun part,
Misaki just gotten her pay! woohoo and since when I got my pay, I treated her the other time to Sakura Buffet the other day, she kinda owe me one though hee
So she decided to treat not only me but us to dinner, SEXY MAN!

HEY MISAKI
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL TREAT
WE LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!
EVERYBODY LOVE YOU!
hahaha okay im just happy
so now we are equal right ;D


we survey two restaurants before FINALLY deciding on Swensens.


thanks again alright. also because the total bill exceed your budget

okay double happiness now!

well tmr having work
ahhh sian
BUT
think of the money shahreen
THINK ABOUT THE MONEY!
woots!!!

looking forward for upcoming events
.Eureka Welcoming Tea Party for the year ones
.Sales Management lesson presentation at Lecture Theatre with two other classes(should be interesting haha)
.Week 6 site visit to a hotel for Rooms Division module\
.FIRST 2WEEKS BREAK END OF THIS MONTH!

not looking forward..
.Understanding Tests

haha


trying hard to juggle