Saturday, June 20, 2009

its a great saturday!

hey guys,

Yesterday had a very great lunch with my family together with my aunt and two cousins and also my older sister's boyfriend at Swensens. We were celebrating Father's Day in advance. Overall it was a great saturday!

before going out







arrival
this is in between ordering the food, waiting for the food and finally digging in!









ICE-CREAM GALORE!

btw i dont bother to show what I had for my ice-cream as it was the same one as the other time i went to Swensens last month haha

after getting our tummies full, decided to sit around at the Bottle Tree near Khatib. its a great park to relax. So we were just chilling.


after a while, I already told blondie that I will attend her SP supperparty at Marina Barrage yesterday. Cos that time I cancel the SP lollipop party and so this is to make it up ;D So I decided to bring along Syafiq. Decided to leave first. The party was great cos the fact I get to see blondie there. There were like great performances, like the first band in particular, plus the view is great. Overall it was a great party to just chill with great company and listen to music.



we even managed to get photographed by one of the photographers roaming around the event and one of the SP staffs commented on me and syafiq looking fabulous that night, that was a plus point. Decided to leave at 8pm plus as syafiq wanted to go shopping. He was trying to look for more long sleeve shirts and we went in topman at Marina Square. Let just say the feeling was not there anymore when we entered topman. So we try other stores and couldnt find any. But we saw this shop selling 'tribal' hand acessories. we decided to get that one


after that it was home sweet home. Overall the saturday was a blast. Great dining + party = its the life

oh ya syafiq just bought a new perfume from body shop, this is random



looking forward for more upcoming fun events