Sunday, September 13, 2009

fabulousity in advance

hey guys,

today when I woke up, I got the best suprise of my life. I was told to go and shower and were told that me and my siblings are going out. So we got dress up and went to Novena Velocity Shopping Centre.


AND!! my sister treated me to a leather Fossil Watch! omggg it is my advance birthday present. I am so thankful
p.s/ love the price sis haha

I am so lucky that I am pampered like this.

After that we roam around to SHOP!
bought loads of pastries at The Royals Cake House. Then groccery shop randomly.
After that off to ION orchard. The main purpose was to look for my younger sis wedges but couldnt find any that she like. But my older sis found the bag that she wanted ;D
went to Wisma taxi stand and cab-ed home!

reached home and just in time for break fast.

Overall what a lovely day out with your sexy siblings