Monday, October 19, 2009

back for a little teaser



hey guys,

its been a long time but yeah right now in class having hospitality and tourism management. Mrs Chua is sick today so I am guessing class will be not as tense.

So yesterday on 19 Oct went for my first company dinner and dance at Orchard Hotel. It was a night of masquerade party. It was fun as the food and music was great plus got to see all my ex-managers! and people like steven, kak habib and others. To my suprise one of my classmate is working at Sakae Sushi also. We bump into each other at the toilet lol

Went home by cab and reach home at 2.30am
what was I thinking? I have school the next day

I have been drinking alot of starbucks in the morning before school just to wake myself up.
So far everything is now in a tangled mess