Wednesday, September 16, 2009

being 19 is starting to be great


hey guys,

I want to say happy birthday to me. Firstly this year, my friends did not manage to celebrate on time is because we are so busy with other stuffs now. But other then that, there will still be a celebration but more of a postpone kinda party.

This was random, sharmine decided to call me and ask if I wanted to accompany his dad and him to Johor on 15 sept night. So I just finish work at that moment and perfect timing I just finish showering. So I grab my passport and stuffs and went down to find his dad's car.

AND so happened by the time I went into the car, it was already 12midnight, so officially it was my birthday.

Lets just say, it was a random-*not planned*-birthday-night-car-ride-to-Johor kind of celebration.



Key phrase of the day: all in perfect timing

Btw I woke up and saw all the birthday messages from facebook and handphone,
I really appreciate it and love you all! really thankful
thanks!