Saturday, August 8, 2009

AWESOME TGIF SEXY PEEPS!

hey guys,

Had another awesome TGIF. E26B is just an awesome class to have but sad that we are going to change class next semester. It was in the National Day spirit that the class wore red and white to show our love for the nation.
errr... partly HAHA

Since Sandra bought her DSLR camera, the class got crazy.


I did not know E26B has a mascot? HAHA




L is for the way you look at me,
O is for the only one i see,
V is very very extraordinary,
E is even more than anyone that you adore...





the picture explains it all,
BY2 girls of E26B





we tried to make it the same haha
















candid shots!






jumping moments


and
I save the best photo for the last!
i starting to like girls generation and so I love my class for doing this for me!
photographer is me of cause,
here goes...


ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS!