Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love you Mommy!

hey guys,

I had an awesome saturday man. Seriously I never felt like that for so long. I really need it since I have been acting so weird lately for the past few days. I guess I was stress and caught up with all the drama in school.

So you all know me well right? What is the thing I love to do when stress hits me?!
SHOPPING?!, nahhh...

A lovely afternoon with your mom
okay la and a bit of shopping
HAHA


It goes like this. Woke up early and my mom was preparing breakfast and cleaning the house. I got ready first, then she got ready. After the both of us are dress up looking sexy, then we got out.

First stop: IKEA at Tampines
Took the bus to get there. Inside the bus managed to talk about loads of stuffs. Really felt better and the bonding session was successful. Arrived and the shopping starts, woohoo!
stuffs bought include; sides tables, packets of those ikea colourful napkins, napkins holder & utensil holder. Sadly our main objective of getting a shoe rack failed as the design my mom wants is not there(as you know me and my siblings love of shoes and flip flops are increasing, we need bigger storage BOBBY!)

after paying at the cashier, bought coffee from IKEA supermarket. We actually wanted to cab home due to the heavy stuffs but I insist on showing my mom the new ION Orchard. So we took the shuttle bus to Tampines to settle our lunch. Ate at 'Auntie Ann'

Second stop: ION Orchard
Took the train from Tampines to Orchard. Once we reached, we roam around. I was showing mommy the shops and she told me she got a headache due to the crowd. lol

THEN..
I saw PEDRO
you should see the smile on my face. I always wanted a new pair of sexy shoes since my white leather shoe is depreciating. Actually before going in I had NO INTENTION, I repeat, NO INTENTION of buying but as you all know me, I cannot stand the big sale sign and the sexy shoes on the rack. Since I got my pay that day so why not. They were calling me asking me to take them home. So I started trying on a lot of them even though there was the crowd, I dont care but squeeze through them.
I took quite a long time before deciding on the final pair *background music* 'ahhhhhh!'
this was the drama part. So I like the design and love the orange colour so much, BUT when the sales person take it out of the box, I saw that one side was already worn by other people so much that it stretches. I ask if they have new ones at other outlets but they say only ION outlet have this design(inside me I was like huh, she is kidding me man). So nvm I told her about the other colours and the only new ones they have is the brown ones(see picture below).

end up bought this one, but I love it so much! thanks to my mom who sat at the chair to wait for me to buy just one pair of shoe for so long HAHA

we continue to roam around and so I brought my mom to the new Swensens they had. I saw at the adv in the newspapers saying that ION Swensens is the biggest outlet in Singapore so me being me, I was curious.
Decided to treat my sexy mommy for Dessert and Ice-Cream Buffet at Swensens

Im glad she like it ;D
I tell you it was like ICE-CREAM HEAVEN ON EARTH
you have all the 50 flavours to choose from with loads of toppings and even free flow of whipped cream(I seriously feel like taking it into my mouth but i cant)


this was mine first plate of ice-cream.. the rest I was enjoying it so much that I forget to snap.
Other than that there was like yummy brownie, apple pies, loads of cakes and pies.
Oh ya how can I forget, FONDUE! free flow of melted chocolate omgggggg

They had everything you ever imagine LOVES IT
After that it was bill time.


After that I got my mommy out of ION, then she was so suprise to see the transformation. It was already night time and so the lights was just awesome. Its a different feeling when you are out at orchard with your friends but when you are with your mom it feels just right.

While walking towards Lucky Plaza, bought some food for my other siblings at home. At Swensens, we decided to take the cab home. So went to Lucky Plaza taxi stand. Since we were carrying IKEA stuffs also, I just throw them at the back and enjoy the cab ride all the way home.

What a nice day I had with my mommy. Love her to the core and bonding session like this is a must as you are always busy with school, so you need moments like this to catch up with each other. Also cherishing each moment to the fullest. I am glad that I had the time to do that with her ;DDD


this song is by girls generation, Dear Mom
This song is dedicated to her

I love you so much, and all the sacrifice you made will be repay. I already promise to you that I will give you the luxurious life you always gave to us. Today was just the beginning of it, once all of us graduate and work, you no need to worry about anything, we will take care of you.

okay I don't know why I got so emotional but when it comes to family I am like that.

well today is National Day, and I am going to spend my time at home with my family. I am feeling so much better!