Sunday, August 30, 2009

Singapore Xtreme Championship 2009 event



hey guys,

the crew shirt

I am loving the free time I am having now. Well I am planning to start my PP today but it can wait. The past three days, I have been going back and forth to East Coast Park to help up for ESPN event under JIVE. My shift always ended up in the morning one and lucky sean lives in woodlands too, so there is company going the long journey. Its tiring but the fun you have doing events with your friends makes it all worth while.

Well the event was awesome. Seeing the athletes riding and doing stunts either with their bmx bikes, skates or inline skating made my jaw dropped. The crowd was good and the people there are fun to hang out with. Made a lot of random friends and spot a couple of hot babes too man.

The first day was boring as it was a rehearsel day and there wasnt much to do. So we were just pretty much slacking around plus suntanning too. Then me and the guys came back on saturday for the night party. Kinda like having a boys night out. The last day was the best. Me and the guys stayed for two shifts to meet with kelly, hoi yan and mable so that we can have our shift together. After the event was done, the rest of us except PK and zac, went to Mac to have our dinner. Train-ed home and we slept through the whole journey.

On the last day of the event, it had to rain. So yeah everything was delayed and while waiting we decided to do what we do best.






sean's signature pose








tasha signature pose







Before the girls came to join us, I had these two girls to keep me entertain inside the volunteers tent, while it pour outside.

manage to get their msn id too. life is good haha

Got to take a picture with TAKESHI YASUTOKO. He is best in Inline and multi-gold medalist X Games. In other words, he is like the best of the best and we got to snap a picture with him and also his signature.

okay my hair looks so flat in this pic due to the pouring rain.

should i sell this shirt at ebay? lol

The event features world-class, gold medalist, famous athletes conducting FREE Demos and Clinics! So there were Ryan Guettler (BMX, multi-X Games medalist) and Trevor Ward (Skateboard, legendary skater) also. Plus there were loads of media trying to interview them.

Overall it was great. If this is how I start my holidays with, just imagine of the upcoming activities im packed with during the semester break.

let me end off with this